You are not logged in.

#1 07-09-2013 08:32:33

fxkostas
Member
From: Greece
Registered: 09-07-2013
Posts: 44
Website

Awesome Invulnerable Capital Strategy

Hello fellow traders,

I would like to inform you about a strategy i developed over the last 4 years specifically aimed for
EUR / USD trading. It's main goal is to protect your initial investment in the best possible way NOT to make fast profits.

After observing the eur/usd price movements in uptrend, downtrend and sideways situations i came up with a 3 scenario strategy
which covers all possible price movements without the usage of any indicators, resulting in very positive outcomes. The
strategy uses many parameters and orders so i developed it into an EA named FX - Invulnerable Capital. The strategy works
in 2 cycles, one at the .0025 mark and one at the .0075 mark. At either mark the EA performs 4 sets of  orders both uptrend
and downtrend. At step 4 the EA locks the strategy (above or bellow the starting mark) and the previous steps are automatically
closed. After this point the price chooses which scenario (from the 3 available) to follow.

In the attachment bellow you can see the extremely promising results of a 12 year backtest.I will update daily figures every day of the trading week
1)05/06/2001 - 16/04/2013 Start up capital of 2.500$ Closed at 82.000$
2)05/06/2001 - 16/04/2013 Start up capital of 5.000$ Closed at 165.000$
3)05/06/2001 - 16/04/2013 Start up capital of 7.500$ Closed at 246.000$
4)05/06/2001 - 16/04/2013 Start up capital of 10.000$ Closed at 330.000$
http://fx-invulnerablecapital.com/uploads/3/2/3/4/3234051/3050265_orig.png
http://fx-invulnerablecapital.com/uploads/3/2/3/4/3234051/1889999_orig.png
http://fx-invulnerablecapital.com/uploads/3/2/3/4/3234051/1449245_orig.png
http://fx-invulnerablecapital.com/uploads/3/2/3/4/3234051/6271182_orig.png

Offline

 

#2 09-09-2013 23:51:40

fxkostas
Member
From: Greece
Registered: 09-07-2013
Posts: 44
Website

Re: Awesome Invulnerable Capital Strategy

The .75 mark (the first cycle) of the ea started today at 06:29 GMT time and finished at 16:14 GMT time following the #1 scenario. As you can see in the image the .75 mark cycle reopened along with the .25 mark one. Both are still trading and the outcome will be published tomorrow.

The start up capital is 2.500 $ and it gained +9$
http://fx-invulnerablecapital.com/uploads/3/2/3/4/3234051/7248215_orig.png

Offline

 

#3 10-09-2013 23:54:59

fxkostas
Member
From: Greece
Registered: 09-07-2013
Posts: 44
Website

Re: Awesome Invulnerable Capital Strategy

Hello fellow traders,
Today both cycles(0.75 mark and 0.25 mark) of the FxIC EA closed. First the 0.25 mark(cycle)which started yesterday at 14:21 GMT time and closed today at 09:07 GMT time following the 3rd scenario gave +9$ profit. The second cycle 0.75 mark that opened yesterday at 16:14 GMT time closed at 13:11 GMT time following also the 3rd scenario gave +8$ profit. Both of the cycles gave total profit of +17$                   
http://fx-invulnerablecapital.com/uploads/3/2/3/4/3234051/7011854_orig.png

Offline

 

#4 11-09-2013 14:15:28

johnedward
Admin & Trader
From: Paris - France
Registered: 21-12-2009
Posts: 3054
Website

Re: Awesome Invulnerable Capital Strategy

Nice. Is there a MyFxBook page with your recent trading history posted so that we can follow it in real time?


"Anything worth having is worth going for - all the way." - J.R. Ewing

Offline

 

#5 12-09-2013 00:40:30

fxkostas
Member
From: Greece
Registered: 09-07-2013
Posts: 44
Website

Re: Awesome Invulnerable Capital Strategy

Greetings fellow traders!  Today at 01:48GMT the 0.75 mark(cycle) has opened and as you can see it's still trading. Therefore there ain't much we can do but wait till tomorrow to find out the cycle's outcome.  My hope for tomorrow is that the price will poke the 0.25 mark(cycle) so the 2nd cycle can begin as well. http://fx-invulnerablecapital.com/uploads/3/2/3/4/3234051/5227300_orig.png

Offline

 

#6 12-09-2013 22:55:47

fxkostas
Member
From: Greece
Registered: 09-07-2013
Posts: 44
Website

Re: Awesome Invulnerable Capital Strategy

Greetings fellow traders,
Today the 0.75 mark (cycle) which started yesterday at 01:48 GMT time closed today 12-09-2013 at 08:28 GMT time and  gave only +1$ profit.The 0.75 mark (cycle) reopened today at 12:32 GMT time and is still trading, the outcomes will be posted tomorrow.I hope that it will produce better results than the previous.

http://fx-invulnerablecapital.com/uploads/3/2/3/4/3234051/6718464_orig.png

Offline

 

#7 14-09-2013 01:00:49

fxkostas
Member
From: Greece
Registered: 09-07-2013
Posts: 44
Website

Re: Awesome Invulnerable Capital Strategy

Hello fellow traders,
The 0.75 mark (cycle) which started yesterday at 12:32 GMT time closed today 13-09-2013 at 01:23 GMT time following the # 2 scenario and gave +15$ profit. It made a better performance than yesterday, i will post results of FxIC EA  on Monday again ,  i wish  you have a relaxing and happy weekend .
http://fx-invulnerablecapital.com/uploads/3/2/3/4/3234051/7263470_orig.png

Offline

 

#8 14-09-2013 01:06:26

fxkostas
Member
From: Greece
Registered: 09-07-2013
Posts: 44
Website

Re: Awesome Invulnerable Capital Strategy

johnedward wrote:

Nice. Is there a MyFxBook page with your recent trading history posted so that we can follow it in real time?

Sorry for my late response and thank you for your reply,  no i do not have anaccount in myfxbook  but if you want to find more info about it google Fx Invulnerable Capital

Offline

 

#9 15-09-2013 19:25:45

johnedward
Admin & Trader
From: Paris - France
Registered: 21-12-2009
Posts: 3054
Website

Re: Awesome Invulnerable Capital Strategy

fxkostas wrote:

johnedward wrote:

Nice. Is there a MyFxBook page with your recent trading history posted so that we can follow it in real time?

Sorry for my late response and thank you for your reply,  no i do not have anaccount in myfxbook  but if you want to find more info about it google Fx Invulnerable Capital

I highly recommend that you create a MyFxBook.com account and link it to your trading activities (real account, no demo). This is the most transparent and convincing way to demonstrate to people that your strategy works and that you are actually making money with it right now. There are thousands of people out there claiming to make money, but in 2013 it is essential that you use a proven online trading-verification publishing system that verifies your real and actual performance, and doing so using a real account with real money will only add to you and your system's credibility.


"Anything worth having is worth going for - all the way." - J.R. Ewing

Offline

 

#10 15-09-2013 19:44:33

fxkostas
Member
From: Greece
Registered: 09-07-2013
Posts: 44
Website

Re: Awesome Invulnerable Capital Strategy

johnedward wrote:

fxkostas wrote:

johnedward wrote:

Nice. Is there a MyFxBook page with your recent trading history posted so that we can follow it in real time?

Sorry for my late response and thank you for your reply,  no i do not have anaccount in myfxbook  but if you want to find more info about it google Fx Invulnerable Capital

I highly recommend that you create a MyFxBook.com account and link it to your trading activities (real account, no demo). This is the most transparent and convincing way to demonstrate to people that your strategy works and that you are actually making money with it right now. There are thousands of people out there claiming to make money, but in 2013 it is essential that you use a proven online trading-verification publishing system that verifies your real and actual performance, and doing so using a real account with real money will only add to you and your system's credibility.

Hello  johnedward thank you for your advice  i will look at this but i want to ask them some things first so i can ensure my FxIC EA safety . You can understand my concerns  because i have done a lot of work for this . Thank you again.smile

Offline

 

Board footer