You are not logged in.

#1 15-07-2021 11:54:20

johnedward
Admin & Trader
Website

WARNING regarding ZULUTRADE !

WARNING REGARDING ZULUTRADE‏

http://www.forex-central.net/img/logos/zulutrade-logo.jpg
It has recently come to our attention that Forex-Central's account at Zulutrade has been closed (and all funds on it CONFISCATED).

On July 11, I tried to log in to my account. This was not possible. I sent an email to Zulutrade to report the problem. The response given (by Julia) was: "...Regarding your concern, we would like to inform you that your account with username forexcentral has been permanently disabled due to long inactivity..."

The "long" period of inactivity was under 10 months! (my last login was 2020-09-25 16:27:54) Perhaps far less, as I have no idea when they decided to "disable" my account.

But wait, there's worse when dealing with Zulutrade: When I enquired about my funds on my account that disappeared this is the response that I received (again, by "Julia"): "...Please note also that due to the fact that your account is permanently disabled any progress in terms of commissions has been lost..."

So, basically (and apparently in accordance with their highly debatable "Terms and Conditions"), ZuluTrade can disable your account and confiscate whatever sums are on it.

Trader beware, there are many other websites that offer social trading services, but I would recommend staying away from Zulutrade!!!

The following social trading comparison page features a comparison of social trading websites.

"Anything worth having is worth going for - all the way." - J.R. Ewing

Board footer