This video demonstrates a technique which was partially developed by Tom Williams, a former professional trader, who now lives in Europe. His system is based on three main ideas:
1. Following and understanding volume which shows the true activity of professionals. This is important since professionals move the market, not home-based traders like you and I.
2. Following the spread, which is the high/low of each price bar. This alerts a trader to the bullishness or bearishness of a particular price movement.
3. Following closing price, or price action, which tells you how the price reacts to the volume and the spread.
Using these 3 techniques you can successfully trade on the right side of the market, with the professionals. Once you learn to understand these priniciples you will see that your decisions to enter a trade are rationalised by what you are actually seeing and not what an indicator is telling you to do.
• The dollar and the Federal Reserve bank (44:48)
• Money, banking and the FED (41:30)
• Goldman Sachs: bank that rules the world (42:22)
• Warren Buffet: a biography (44:22)
• Floored (the demise of floor traders) (83:54)
• (humour) Stupid trader listens to others (2:46)
• Tax havens (49:28)
• High frequency trading (13:35)
• London's City district (27:14)
• An introduction to forex trading (8:07)
• An analysis of forex trading hours (4:24)
• An introduction to MetaTrader 4 platform (6:52)
• Strategy: using the RSI indicator (6:33)
• Strategy: using the Fibonacci indicator (5:59)
• Strategy: using Bollinger bands (3:34)
• Strategy: using a hedging technique (2:30)
• Strategy: volume spread analysis (2 videos)
• Strategy: VSA (volume spread analysis) (2:57)
• Strategy: using pin bar reversals (7 videos)
• Strategy: using a scalping technique (4:37)
• Strategy: another scalping technique (9:27)
• Strategy: key forex trading techniques (5 videos)
• Strategy: trading like a professional (3 videos)